2012年3月10日

Its March ❤

Times flies too fast , when i enjoy holiday but too slow when doing such annoying assignment #FML
HAHA, now I realize that I always update my blog after a month .shy face @@ seen like I have a big business to run Lol.

Ok straight to the point , recently enjoy my holiday after the final exam .
Yesterday  went to PC expo fair to brought some IT stuff but end up no gain anything but my leg walk till painful goshh :( 
(This Pc Expo is start from 9-11march 2012)
those who haven visit ,hurry up to visit and buy ur IT stuff !
It also have offer Rm 10 pendrive,so hurry up guys.

 Part 2 section is went to Sutera Mall ! Yes ! Of course Subway my dear ❤❤ Love it to the max..
and Piggi also at there too ,but we didnt meet up cause i v family :) 
 Ok,till here i m sad cause i just have 18 days of holiday my god:( feel like not enough la! i want more and more ! but it is impossible :(






没有评论:

发表评论