Omg I fell very guilty that I been so long didn't update my post . And until,now only update de past 3 month post haha:) lazy pigggg lazy type :3
I had forgotten which date is it, but I remember is Friday #TGIF
If I not mistaken it is the 1st time we watch a might night movie .About 10pm to 12pm.
Before we catch up movie have our dinner @cs season cafe.
Worth it for the meals because buy 1 free 1 that day ~
Haha Selca is a must !
This are our dinner of the day.
Crispy chicken chop for him and grilled black pepper chicken chop for me :)
Love it so much :)
@Chinese new year post
Chu xi - Chor 3
as usual same place again ==
#genting highland
outfit of the day .
#denim #shirt v #short #jeans #black studs #shoe #pink #iphonecase
Our "chuxi" reunion dinner :)
eaten halfway then only remember capture.haha
Capture v the Chinese tiger :)
V my handsome bro ^^
@chu 1
another dinner v family ~"lou San" is a must!
HUAT AH HUAT AH !!
Capture till 2nd food ~then stop edi
delicious food yum yum :)
v the 5 fortunately god of wealth ~
@ 14/2/2013= Valentine day = Chor 5
went to BB house to"bai nian" and get "angpow"!
damn nervous because need to see his parent and relatives~
and i scare his house dog , damn scary :(
and i scare his house dog , damn scary :(
and had lunch at BB house~ all the dishes are cooked by his mum ~so great right?
full of the table~delicious yum yum.
v cute little enen:)
this is the little little cute enen sister~
selca after leave his house and heading to cs to celebrate our valentine day♥♥
our 1 Valentine day is v my love one ♥
Thanks BB for the Valentine days gift ♥

















没有评论:
发表评论