2013年8月13日

#Foodporn someday

        It's like someday I could not remember is when I ate this meal but I remember is in this month haha:)
    I always like to capture food and things I love , but because too many  picture taken in my iPhone4s and wait until next month only upload tehee😁😁 so resulting i forgot which is when  captured:¥
    Firstly,we want to having our dinner at Project A :) but unfortunately it close again ! Hate it always no fate ashhhh!
So we only tried this reference cafe :)

         The Refence cafe @adda height
             The cafe name is very creative :)
But the food is soso only .i mean in my opinion la haha~ 
         The comment is :  I hate the moment when the food is serve  to slow  Iike an turtle man:/



              Friend chicken chop his favorite :)

      Grilled chicken chop for myself:)

     This extra what xxx chicken :) haha I had forgot its name yey:/  but anyway
not nice wan :( 
     OK I think the percentage that i will come again will be like 30% hiakhiak !
U know what I mean right ? Haha 
Stay tune lovely readers ❤❤❤❤

没有评论:

发表评论