Actually I realized that I always lazy and tired to post on the actual day .and some more wait until I have the mood to updated my blog only will posted :/ shame on myself haha ~ anyway I m back my lovely readers!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️
At night went to the hawker centre had our dinner ~ and not forget to order the ice_kacang!This is the ice-kacang love it so much .i like ice-kacang rather that ice-cream because ice-cream have a lot of fat ,eat frequent will lead to body weight increase and unhealthy for our body! So said X to ice-cream !
So dad planned went to CS bought birthday cake to mum for a surprise ~
On that someday morning , we went to CS to chilling v grandparent ~
@ 豆花莊
not bad for the soybean curd ✌️
At night went to the hawker centre had our dinner ~ and not forget to order the ice_kacang!This is the ice-kacang love it so much .i like ice-kacang rather that ice-cream because ice-cream have a lot of fat ,eat frequent will lead to body weight increase and unhealthy for our body! So said X to ice-cream !
13.10.2013 ❤️
Le mummy birthday morning , so lucky that it is fall on weekend . It's Saturday guys ! Haha in the morning daddy wake me up and ask me wherether I remember mummy birthday ! Answer is :of course dad !
Ps:I thought u forget :P~
Goshhh ! U guys discover ? I had been to CS 4/5 times in a week of this month ~ haha
Had our lunch at Dragon-I ❤️
This is a things must do when go to CS carpark Ps:to incase forget where u park ! Because the carpark is huge and complicated ~
Had our lunch at Dragon-I ❤️
Because it is weekend so fullhouse for the restaurant ~ end up need to queue up and wait long time to had our lunch :/
Too bad and not satisfied for their food not so delicious among all except the "Xiao long bao" sure will not come again :/
End up no brought any cake from CS but from Niniq cake and bakery @taman pelagi ❤️❤️
End here v a family pica :) Updated soon post of outing v my friend !









没有评论:
发表评论